Tokio Hotel Hysteria ENG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[23.10.2013] nonmidire.it - What happened to Tokio Hotel?

Go down

[23.10.2013] nonmidire.it - What happened to Tokio Hotel? Empty [23.10.2013] nonmidire.it - What happened to Tokio Hotel?

Post by Larissa cristina Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:58 pm

[23.10.2013] nonmidire.it - What happened to Tokio Hotel? Tokio-10

What happened to Tokio Hotel ? This question jumps on the internet in the last two years , when four young German artists left the stage. The music band men, which was formed in Magdeburg in 2001 , exploded around the world in 2007 , when he made his debut in Europe the album " Scream " , which contains the best songs from the albums " Schrei " and " Zimmer 483 " . The German pop rock band is comprised of four young German boys : twins Bill and Tom Kaulitz , Georg Listing and Gustav Schäfer . Tokio Hotel really made sparks between 2007-2011 , enjoying an international success amazing and unexpected, as well as a spectacular popularity , becoming one of the most promising young bands and popular of Millennium  .
Bill Kaulitz is the lead singer of Tokio Hotel which is also the author of the songs . Tom Kaulitz is the guitarist and composer of some songs , is bassist Georg Listing and drummer Gustav Schäfer . For many years left passionate teenagers around the world . Tokio Hotel , which has been pursued by many stalkers , has received numerous awards and accolades for having climbed the charts almost everywhere . They participated in numerous musical events around the world and in our country were invited on : Sanremo Festival and X Factor.

So , in 2011 , virtually disappeared from circulation. In recent years there have been many rumors about the possible dissolution of the German boy band , and the awakening of new young artists like Justin Bieber and One Direction practically stole the show of young international music stars . Tokio Hotel , which has sold over 5 million copies worldwide , took a break , but fans cant wait to see them again on stage . The Kaulitz twins moved to Los Angeles in September 2010 and were chosen to be part of the jury of " Deutschland sucht den Superstar " , as well as the talent show The X Factor.
Many think they were the fame and success that destroyed the German pop rock band . Even the father of the twins Kaulitz is quite concerned about the bridge to admit , last year , for the German tabloid Bild : "Since I went to America are strangers. Not seen since 2009 . When Bill and Tom came to see me , we drank , smoked , talked . But after that, I never saw them again . I really want to see Bill and Tom is not about vanity or money , I'm just worried about my children . I have great concerns . When I look at Bill 's new tattoo , for example ... the skeleton in hand ... it gives me chills . " Then he added : " I hope Bill does not end up like Amy Winehouse . I am terrified that Bill die young . He always had some sort of connection with the death ... now it seems that the boys have made a will. There is nothing normal about it all . "
Tokio Hotel will dissolve and return to the stage next year with a new tour ? At the moment there is no news . Everything is quiet ... on the boy band of the millennium !

Source: x
Larissa cristina
Larissa cristina

Back to top Go down